Addiction is a complex disease that requires a full continuum of care to treat. Skipping steps and cutting corners are never options when it comes to getting yourself clean and healthy. Addiction treatment programs give you the tools, structure, and guidance you need to reach recovery successfully.
Substances that Require Addiction Treatment Programs
With so many substances available on the street today, it’s important to find a treatment center that offers addiction treatment programs for a multitude of substances. The most common substances are as follows:
If you’re struggling with any of the above substances, then you need addiction treatment programs to end your use.
Available Addiction Treatment Programs
While some might think heading to an outpatient clinic a few times a week is all they need for recovery, they couldn’t be farther from the truth. A variety of addiction treatment programs are essential to effective treatment. These programs include:
- Residential addiction treatment program– Here, clients remain onsite for a number of days, usually ranging from 30 to 90 days. During this time, they participate in numerous therapy sessions and meetings that immerse them in the treatment process. They can remove any distractions, stressors, or triggers from their life during this time as they build the foundation for their treatment.
- Intensive outpatient addiction treatment program– Instead of heading straight home after residential treatment, participating in an intensive outpatient program is best. While clients can return home each night, the majority of their day is at the treatment center. This helps them gradually adjust to life outside of their treatment center.
- Professionals addiction treatment program– A large portion of individuals struggling with addiction are business professionals who lack the support they need to receive treatment. A program for professionals gives them the privacy they need while going through treatment while also allowing them to continue to meet their obligations in the workplace. It will also teach them how to manage their stress from work if that’s the main cause of their addiction.
- Dual diagnosis treatment program– When an individual is struggling with both addiction and their mental health, they need a program that helps both. Dual diagnosis will treat both issues to help break the cycle.
- Aftercare program– For the continued support you need after leaving the treatment center, look for an aftercare program.
Finding a Center Today
The time to break free of your addiction is now. Don’t let another day pass you by in the throes of addiction. Through addiction treatment programs, you can receive the help you need to end this cycle. Therapies can also teach new coping and problem-solving skills that make living life in sobriety possible. These therapies can include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy