When you’re trying to find professional addiction treatment, there are many important elements to consider. The level or levels of care that a center offers, the services they provide, and the qualifications of their treatment professionals all merit close evaluation. The center’s location can also be a decisive factor. Depending on where you live – and if you prefer to travel or remain close to home while you are receiving treatment – a west coast rehab may be the ideal place for you.
Benefits of a West Coast Rehab
Have you been thinking about getting addiction help at a west coast rehab center? If so, here are just a few of the many benefits of beginning your recovery journey at LA Detox:
- Serene location: Rehab doesn’t have to occur in a sterile, hospital-like facility. LA Detox is housed in a peaceful southern California neighborhood. The welcoming atmosphere within our center is consistent with the warmth and tranquility of our surroundings.
- Personalized treatment: When you arrive at our west coast rehab, one of your first activities will be to complete a thorough assessment. This will help us identify and understand the full scope of your needs, so that we can provide the focused care that will be most beneficial to you.
- Evidence-based services: The dedicated members of our treatment team have considerable experience with a wide range of evidence-based, research-supported therapies and services. Your treatment will reflect the shared expertise of our team and the highest standards of our profession.
- Compassionate support: We understand that quality clinical care is just one part of a successful treatment experience. The professionals who work at LA Detox are here because they truly care about the people we serve, and they are committed to maintaining a respectful and supportive environment for all.
- Detailed aftercare planning: The time you spend at our west coast rehab can be a vital part of your recovery journey. But your work will continue long after you have transitioned out of our care. Before you leave, we will ensure that you are connected with the services and resources that will support your efforts to build on the progress you make with us.
Are Rehab Centers Safe?
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our clients, staff, and guests.
Like every other large city (and every small town, too), Los Angeles is not perfect when it comes to guaranteeing the safety of its residents and visitors. But throughout your time at LA Detox, you can rest assured that your continued well-being will always be our top priority.
If you have any questions about our safety protocols, please feel free to contact us directly at your convenience. We will be happy to provide you with the information that can put your mind at ease.
What to Expect at a West Coast Rehab
Change is rarely easy. This is true even when you know that the change you are making will have a positive impact on your life. One way to ease the transition is to develop a more detailed understanding of what your experience will be like.
When you choose LA Detox, here’s what you can expect:
- When you arrive at our center, you will be greeted by a friendly member of our staff. On your first day, you may need to provide some information and fill out some paperwork. We know that your goal is to get started with treatment as soon as possible, so please know that we’ve worked hard to make the intake process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- On your first day, you may also tour our center, meet the members of your treatment team, and learn about our policies and procedures. If you have any questions about anything, you’ll be encouraged to ask. (Note: This encouragement will continue throughout your entire time at our west coast rehab. We want to be sure you always have the details you need, so that you can play an active and informed role in your treatment.)
- From your first phone call until the day you complete your time in our care, you can expect to be treated as a valuable individual who is worthy of respect. We know that untreated addiction can be a demeaning experience. Here, you will never be defined by the disorder you have developed or judged because of your past decisions or actions. Choosing to enter treatment shows both courage and hope. These are qualities to be celebrated, not scoffed at.
- In addition to receiving personalized care from a team of dedicated professionals, you can also expect to have productive interactions with others who are receiving care. Having the opportunity to share support with your peers can introduce you to the power of the recovery community. Active addiction can be isolating. Forming and maintaining healthy relationships are essential elements of successful recovery.
Begin Treatment at Our West Coast Rehab
When you’re ready to begin or resume your recovery journey, LA Detox is here for you. Our west coast rehab provides a continuum of customizable services in a safe, welcoming, and highly supportive environment. Untreated addiction can be devastating – but when you get the personalized care you need, you can start living the healthier and more hopeful life you deserve. Contact us today to learn how we can help.